Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sweeter than honey, sourer than lemon

All guys are the same, in one way.
When he wants you to be his, he'll give you the world,
he'll do everything for you, he'll do anything sweet to melt your heart.

That's when you fall for that sweet romantic guy, that's when you said yes to him.


When you're his, you'll give him the world,

you'll do everything he asks you to, you'll do anything sweet to keep him by your side.
That's when you become clingy, that's when you're asking for too much.


This is when I can't stand how much I need you, how weak I am around you.

Sometimes I hate that I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB