Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Homecook!!!

Have been cooking a lot at my house in subang. First cuz I'm lazy. Second cuz it's cheaper, wana save money(to shop)! Third cuz it's time to learn how to be a housewife, or at least for the time when I'll be in usa! Forth cuz my mum gave me lots of cooking utensils and food!!!!

4 dishes! Cooked with Kee and Tian! Overall, the dishes are quite nice. The meat is just a bit too salty though! Hehe!
Plain noodles with egg and cabbage. It's really very plain.....





Curry noodles! Smells very nice, though it doesn't look very appealing! But it smells and tastes very nice!



A very pathetic lunch. Okay... I didn't cook this but I prepared this! Cake and apples with honey!


Teochew style porridge! Luckily I'm able to make this taste like my mum's! Miss my mummy's cooking!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB