Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Friday, March 6, 2009

*Camera Clicking* With My Baby from TTDI!


Khidir's from TTDI and he acts like a baby sometimes. So he's my baby! Hehe!

My ELMO SHIRT! I have been searching for it for so long and I can't find any! Khidir customized this shirt! Sweet!
That's how these words appear at the back of the shirt. Now everyone will know who's huiyin when I wear this out!
I forced him to put the candles on the cake and to sing me birthday song in Jimmy's way and in his sexy way. Kekeke!
First pic of me as an 18 year old!
He never thought about the fridge factor. No space in my fridge and we asked Tian for help!
Thank you for being with me at 12am!
I'm aging! *gasp*



I always think that he can be on fast food commercial where there's always exaggerate facial expression when the burgers are not really that big and mouth-watering! ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY!

He specially requested for the candles cuz it's my birthday! Awwww.... *heart melting*
I think his iced peppermint tea is weird and he thinks my super-duper-most-lip-smacking-in the-whole-wide-world-iced-earl grey tea is weird! He has a weird taste! Anyways, the food was great! Pancakes!!!

Complimentary for the birthday girl! Sweeeet....

Thank you dear for everything. Cake, present, dinner and time. Sorry that you can't go to gym today cuz I "demanded" you to spend the whole day with me. I'm the boss, for today! Hehe! Love you dear! Will still love you even your body is not perfectly built. So I think you can skip more gym sessions to spend time with me! Wuakakaka... That's SO never gotta happen.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB