Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Supposed-to-be-holiday-weekend-but-thx-to-study is here..

See kee's gone back to Ipoh. So envy! I wana go back to Ipoh too!!!! But... 2 mid term this coming Tuesday and Wednesday! US history and Calculus 2! Both I need to work EXTREMELY hard if I still wana get an A or maybe A- please!!!! Will be staying in the house for this 3 days weekend and kill my brain cells!!!!

Finally I know how to add gadget to my blog! It's so nice now! Teehee!!!

Can't my housemates be a bit more considerate? They are just louder than normal people! I got woke up by their voices a few times! Geeezzz... And now they're quarreling! Again! Silence please....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB