Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

13th March, Friday

It's English Day in college and I missed lots of play cuz I was sitting alone in US history class. Aaron, no, I don't have telepathy power! How would I know that you're in a play without you telling me! Even Vinod didn't tell me!!! Damn!!

I didn't miss the drag queen competition though! It was damn funny, scary, and disgusting! They used balloon and paper as boobs! Imagine super hairy and muscular guys wearing make up, dress and BIKINI talking about cosmetic, shopping and boys! You get the picture! I do have a picture for you here!
Yes, that's my friend, unfortunately! Haha! He was even wearing a wig!

That day was Aaron's big day! Happy Birthday!!! I made him take a tongue-poking-out pic with me that day! Wuakakaka! He's a robot!



Take 1! Cooperate please!

Take 2! Done! Happy Birthday Aaron!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB