Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Specially Dedicated for Cards

My Birthday Cards! They are so sweeeet...




From my Ipoh Friends!!! As usual, they love to put pictures of everyone in the birthday card! With my enlarged picture in the middle!!!



Birthday card flew all the way from Melbourne! Yee and Lee!!!



Birthday card and prezzie! From far away Sydney!! Sweeeet..... From Jian and Jun!


This is from my darling, Jia Tian!!! Super sweet and nice dress!!!



This's my old birthday card! From my Ipoh Darlings! Still remember what had happen to this card!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB