Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Conclusion

Finally I'm legal now. I said that to almost every person who wished me happy birthday. Now I can show my IC to the bouncers at clubs. I don't need to take Wei's IC anymore! Yeah!! Liao Bao asked me not to go shake ass so much woh!!! We'll see how! Jian called me today! Miss her so much! So much stuff to chat with her, so little time. Aikz! Next time babe! Thanks for those bday wishes that flew all the way from Aussie! Hehe! Thanks for those who remember! Appreciate it so much!

This year bday is somewhat different from any bday I ever had. Bday wishes from a few unexpected people. They were once important to me, but now we barely talk to each other anymore. Still, thanks for wishing me. I was shocked! This year I celebrated twice, with Ipoh friends and my darling!!! Sweeeet... Awesome food, awesome prezzies! Teehee!

I'm 18 now. Sounds so old. Now if I committed a crime, I'll be sent to a jail! *glup* I'm an adult now and gotta start to take on more responsbility I guess. Every birthday I have is a blessing to me! Growing old is an irreplaceable gift to me! So I'm grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB