Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Omg! It's almost 12. I want to post a blog on my birthday! But I still haven't transferred any pictures!!! Just a summary first, for now.
Yesterday went out with Ipohrians to a Korean BBQ Restaurant! Very nice! Thanks all Ipoh Babies! Thanks for the prezzie and cake. Heart you guys!

Khidir came around 11 and at 12 he brought me a cake and present for me which he hid them in a friend's house who's staying nearby, like a few houses away from my house. Sweeeeet....

I received a few birthday sms. Brother, mum, dad, high school friends and some unexpected people. Nice....

And today in college, actually there's only one friend from college who knows when's my birthday cuz his is next week. Both of us are Pisces. But he's forgotten! Hmph! So bad!!! His name is Aaron, the Singaporean! Hehe! Then Khidir told one of my friend it's my birthday when she asked him what's his plan today cuz we're supposed to go out today. Then dear Jean wished me Happy Birthday in front of my other friends. So somehow the news spread out and a few more college mates wished me! Thank you thank you!

Dinner at Paddington house of pancakes. It's Khidir's treat! Nice! And I got complimentary pancakes! Teehee!!! Geez! To be continue! *click publish post before it's too late!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB