Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

F**k S**t!!!

Thanks Vinod and Khidir for scaring the shit out of me.
I know you guys are just telling me the truth. Bad timing I guess.
Now I need to focus hard on my lots of tests that are crawling nearer and nearer.

I'm chosen to waste 3 months doing something freaking meaningless.
Waste of my time, waste of money.
They told me if I don't go for it now, I might get blacklisted then I can't work in Malaysia.
I said I wana work in USA. Khidir said it's not in my control.

They're so right. Either 3 months of possible enjoyment or torture, or future unemployment?
Or maybe I just get married with a freaking rich guy. Then problem solved! Haiz...
I'm kinda...stunned right now. I need someone to just be here with me now desperately.
Don't think anybody's willing to be here with me now.
I guess crying it out will help, for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB