Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Friday, March 6, 2009

*Camera Clicking* With Ipoh Babies

Korean food was very nice! But the chopsticks were really killing my pleasure! They're so heavy that make them hard to hold.
Favorite dish of the night! Rice in a stone bowl?
There were lots of side dishes. Look at all the plates!!!
Me.... Wishing for happiness, for everyone!

My birthday prezzie from them. Leehom's cd, a very pretty diary and a pair of banana peel from Liz!!! Thanks guys! Just what I need! Especially Leehom's charming poster and seducing sexy voice!!! Hehe!

Leehom Leehom Leehom! {Waiter, stop staring at me! I know I'm growing old!}
Girls galz!
Everybody's from Ipoh except Brandon. But he's Liz's another half so consider him as half Ipohrian la!
Sweeet... Thanks everyone! Thanks for coming to celebrate my bday! It really means a lot! Thought i'll have a lonely bday... Teehee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB