Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

12th March, Thursday

A very hectic day. No rest at all! It's a fully planned day. Art class at 10-12. Mr bad is not so bad after all! He gave me full marks for all my term paper drafts! Woooh!!! Then physics at 12-2! Miss Jerry is so nice and friendly! She chatted with me for a while on the way to class. She complimented that my nail's color is nice! And she even remembered what I wore on Tuesday! Good memory! Even myself can't remember!

After class. went to pyramid with Khidir. Bought Gisele Bundchen's Ipanema sandals! Have been longing to get my own pair! Finally I'm willing to splurge! It's rm75! Not cheap just for a pair of sandals! But it's super nice and comfy! Can wear it to anywhere. College, makan, shopping, anywhere!

We quarreled on the way to bubba gump, over a very small matter, same old problem. But luckily, both of us learned our lesson! And we made up just like in 10 minutes! Hooray! He's the best!
We wore our birthday present, from each other, that day! Nice....

We visited the brand new bubba gump in pyramid! Still can smell the fresh coat of paint! Eveything's so clean in there! This bubba gump is much bigger than the one in the curve! Thus there's more waiters, spying on the customers. We just had their Chocolate Chip Sundae! Orgasmic! Sweeeeeet......
Look how tempting it is!!! It tastes marvelous!


Night, had home cook dinner with Tian and Kee. Then chaos in the room! Shower, dress up and make up. It's a girls' night out! It's fun because gotta hang out with my Ipoh girlfriends! But I think they need to count me out for MOS for a while now. It was certainly a very precious night hanging out with them, just GIRLS! I did have fun! And I really really really really learned my lesson this time! NO MORE HEELS when going clubbing!!!While others were dancing out there, 4 of us camwhore in the ladies!

We are so not gonna pay rm14 for water! So we went out, bought 3 litre of water from 7-11, sat next to the road and gulped down the water with all our might! Guess what, the water only costs us rm5!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB