Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

22nd February 2009

On this very fine day, Khidir brought me to the Curve so that I can bring him to Bubba gump to have birthday lunch. I camwhore while waiting for him to come. That's how these pictures exist.
The waiters in Bubba gump really spy on the customers all the time to check if anyone flips the "run forest run" plaque! We purposely waited for the waiter to stop spying and we flipped the plaque! And they took more than 1 minute to serve our table! *tsk tsk*
Food was very filling. Khidir can't finish his food and I have to force him to eat like a baby!
At last he asked the waiter to take away his left over pasta which is just one handful. He got back his pasta in a cup. Guess it's too less to put it in a box. After lunch we just walked around the Curve and evening pizza gathering at Darren's place. PS2 for the boys and mahjong for the girls. I played a whole night of mahjong with Darren's mum and sis. I lost miserably.

Happy birthday my dear........... MUACKS!!!! Glad that you love your birthday presents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB