Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wuakaka! CamWHORES!!!

Brought my camera to college yesterday and today! And I had fun taking pictures around college!


Who's in that red lil hoodie???!!!

My lil hamsup bear! Have been with my pencil box for years!

Skittles! In a mentos box!

They are just so colorful! But they're not M&Ms. They melt on my hand!

Mcd's ad at my college! Ryan's eating the burger and I like fries more!

Aaron's enjoying the scenery!


I'm just taking a walk..........

Aaron again!
It's a very nice bridge!!!


I hope you can tell there's something fishy here now........


It's flat!!!

Hahaha! It's fake! It's just a very big poster at my college! I bet this guy did the same thing too! This's my college's booklet! Advertising my college! And now you know! We didn't really go to that bridge there and took all those pictures! But they look real, don't they? I showed tian the pictures and she asked me where did I go! HAHAHAHA! GotCha!


I like the gold plate. Took this during lunch!

Well, that's all folks! Had fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB