Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Friday, April 17, 2009

R.I.P "Kitty Cat"

There's a dead lil kitten at the alley that I have to pass by everyday to go to my col. At first, it was a very disgusting sight. But I pass by there everyday and I started to feel so sorry for it, because it just lay there, exposed.

Told Aaron about it and showed him the dead baby cat. And I thought we should do something for it. Actually I wanted to bury it, but I was a bit too late, cuz it started to decay and I shouldn't have any contact with it.

So Aaron suggested that we use a box to cover it. Thanks to Amos's hand-folded box, we covered the dead lil kitty today. Aaron even wrote R.I.P. "Kitty Cat" on the box. He put a stick on the box, hoping the box won't fly away or something.

So, lil kitty, may you rest in peace. So sorry that you didn't have enough time to have a look at this beautiful world. Its size is barely even larger than my palm. Life's so fragile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB