Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Story of my MUCUS

Dear mucus,
You turn from colorless to yellowish to greenish and now brownish???
Internal bleeding in my nostril.
My nose can't take it anymore!
I just feel like chopping my nose off!!!
Have been sleeping with my tissue box for almost a week. (curang-ing with it)
All the tissue wanton I've made for this past week can be piled up and
Be made into a real size football!
Killing lots of tree, my dear mucus.
When you wana stop disposing off my body?
I don't wana walk around making loud sound when trying to suck you in back and down my throat.
You don't really taste yummy, you know.
Lalalalala....
Dear mucus, please stop being so flowy....
You ain't a river.
You suppose to be just a pond.
Do you hear me, mucus??!?!??!?!?!?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB