Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Is there a book for dummy for this out there?

We were once close...
Closer than you can imagine.
They took my breath away, at least once.
But now, it will be for very different reason.

Suddenly, they stopped talking to me.
They ignored me when I talked to them.
After a few times, I give up, they win.
For whatever reason they did that, I really lost interest to know it anymore now.

It's very hard for me.
It's very hurtful.
I wonder how they feel.
Same as me or I'm just invisible to them now?

I still see them almost everyday.
But never talk. But they wished me on my birthday!!!
I don't know what to do!!!
I always have the urge to just grab them and say "Hey, what's your problem?"
Or maybe sms or msn?
Guess that'll be less awkward.
But I think I never will have the courage to make the first move....

Is there any other way to solve this problem?
It's so outrageous! These people.... Two very different people...
I still LOVE to have them as friends actually and they'll never know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB