Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Friday, April 17, 2009

I've made it.

Yesh, I'm still alive, after more than one week of book gorging.
Have been spending lots of time with my college buddies. Group study.
I gotta admit it was quite fun hanging out with them, except that we were preparing for our papers.

I've finished my finals, well, almost, Just 1 more paper on Saturday. It's art. Should be fine, I hope.
2 weeks break soon! Woohoo! Finally I can go back to my lovely HOME, back to my lovely FAMILY! Miss everything in Ipoh so much. Food, friends, my bed, mum, dad and brother!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB