Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Monday, April 6, 2009

6th April

Today when I was deleting my over flooding messages in my inbox, well, most of the messages are from him, I only realized that both of us kept quarreling about the same stuff all over again and again. The content of our messages are all almost the same, repeating the same stuff.

Dumb dumb...both of us......... I hope now I'm stronger and can understand him. Hope he can tolerant with my lil attitude. Hehe. Both of us can be quite harsh and rude when we're mad! Freaky!

Watched ManU playing againts Aston Villa yesterday! Damn cool! Somebody didn't want to watch it at the first place. Luckily I insisted, if not I'll regret cuz it was a very thrilling game to watch! Really can get high blood pressure from watching football games! Good job Ronaldo and not forgetting "Kiko" Macheda! Woooh! He's same age as me! Manchester United is on form again! WoooooHoooo!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB