Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Monday

Yesterday was Khidir's and my day! Went out at night with him. Dinner at 1U and then to his surprise place. Actually I can sort of guess where the place he wanted to bring me to! Hehe! We went to Sky Bar! It's super nice! The view is just breathtaking! Camwhore until the batteries of my camera and phone died! Teehee! Thanks darling for bringing me there! You're the best! And I will miss u freaking badly this hol. Muacks!



He squashed my face!!! And I look like a bear! Super cute one! *perasaan-ing*

KLCC! Brightly lit!
My darling!


Merajuk-ing!


The long pool!


Long island tea.


My cutie pie!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB