Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Lovely Sunday

Went out with Aaron to KL yesterday. Just the 2 of us. Bought my train tickets and lots of other stuff. Shopping for myself, Aaron, his sis and Liza!

It was a very fun day. We joked and talked. I've learnt a lot about relationship between Aaron and Liza, plus me and Khidir. I'm really grateful to have Aaron this experienced or should I say old, guy to teach me so much about relationship! Hehe! Suppose it's a good thing that no one else wanted to go with us to KL!

Never have any expectation from your partner, because you're the one who will get hurt in the end.

Make sure you WANT your partner and not that you NEED your partner. You want your partner to make you happy. You don't need your partner to make you happy.

Everytime when you want to start an argument, try to stand in your partner's shoes and understand. Stop being childish and too subjective! Try to calm yourself down first!

Never compare your relationship to other's relationship. Don't get influence by your friends. You're the one who know what's the best for you.

We saw a dead kitten again on the way to mamak for football match. It's so sad. It lay there with puke around its mouth. I was shocked to see that its tummy was not rising up and down anymore. Its left eye popped out too. Poor thing and there's nothing I can do! Is there like a serial cat killer out there??? Sigh.... Life is so fragile!

Even though Man U lost in the semi final of FA Cup, I still had a very good day. Thanks to Aaron. Guess we're closer now. He gave me a hug when we were saying our goodbyes. Have fun back in your home. Gonna miss you and most of all, my darling.

Honeydew Sago! Love the glossiness of the sago!

My smiley egg!

Aaron enjoying his cream soup.

This is the best we could do. We were super exhausted.


Darling in M&M shirt! MUACKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB