Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Such an Idiot!

I just got bang at my head by the idiot-est man ever living in this entire universe! And that's my landlord! He's just so brainless! How can a room with attached bathroom (shared with another girl, though) and another room half the size without attached bathroom same rental??? His brain got eaten by some monsters or what? OMG! This is so unbelievable! F**king idiot! URGGHH!! Somebody gets me some liquor please!!! Just joking....Hehe! Btw, my alcohol tolerance has dropped! Is that good or bad?

Anyways, I'm back in Ipoh now! It's going to be relaxing 2 weeks break for me! Just going to slack at home most of the time plus spending quality time with family and friends! Take care everyone!

I miss subang but I'm so glad to be home, finally!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB