Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Get Out!

I've been in SS15 for the whole entire week! Just went to pyramid for a while last fri! This's driving me crazy.

Everyday college then back at home and study! Final's next week! What to do!

Lecturers have been forcing lots of stuff into our minds cuz they have to finish the syllabus!!! That's insane! Their job is done when they've finished their lectures! But what about us? We need time to digest! I bet I'm going to vomit physics soon! 3 chapters in 1 week! That's crazy!!! Used to be just 1 or 2 chapters each week! Damn it!

Life's bored for me now. Aikz! I MISS GOING OUT SO MUCH!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB