Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Deadly Warning!

People puffing cigarettes everywhere I go. Irritating and saddening. Some people I never expected to smoke, disappoint me. They are people I hope to avoid, knowing maybe. Please don't smoke in front of me! I don't wana die so early!

Miss Jerry is right! Some girls smoke because they think guys will think that they're cool if they smoke. I think some dumb guys think so too! Quite true... It's either that or not peer pressure. Bunches of dumb ass!

Glad that finally there's pictures of lungs filled with tar, abortion and lots of ugly yucky effects of smoking on cigarette box in Malaysia now! Should have done it way earlier! Don't think all those smokers can enjoy smoking as much as before, I hope! Have fun killing yourself and your loved ones, cigarettes suckers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB