Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring is here!

Have been using my camera a lot lately.

To capture the moment, the beautiful season.

Got this effect simply by using Adrian's shades. His smart idea.

I think I have a thing for flowers! They are just oh-so-pretty.....

Guitar guitar guitar.

White flower! Irresistible.

Purple flower. Can't get a better shot cuz I was too short. Urgh!

He played and syok sendiri for 1 whole hour.

I so need a DSLR!

Pretty, ain't it?



Happy me!

Emo me.


Like Cheery Blossom. Buffalo version.








White tree! Nope, it's not white leaves, it's white flowers.

Look like rose buds.

But rose doesn't grow on tree!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB