Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Bunny!

Happy Easter follks. I'm not Christian, but I joined in the celebration. My mentor, Cristina invited me over for Easter dinner.

Food was freaking awesome! The people there were very nice too! I basically got interviewed by every single one of them. Hehe! And yeah, I got THE question, "Where's Malaysia?"

This is called a Lamb Cake. It's a cake in a shape of lamb. And everybody fights for the head every year for no apparent reason. Ethan won this year!

There was so much food. So much dessert! I was so stuffed!


Had a fun time there. Free Chocolate Easter Bunny! Sweeeeeeeeet....




Thanks for the Starburst!

Basically, I had an awesome week! Done so much and spent so much time hanging out with my friends......
And I'm back to my fitness routine! Swimming and gym! I'M NOT GOING TO GAIN WEIGHT! But I've been eating a lot.... How?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB