Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April's Fooooooooool!

I kena twice this year.

First, from Mr. Abraham. He told me he's coming to Buffalo this summer, to meet up with his brother and me.

Second, my PSY 101 professor said he's going to give us 10 bonus point. That's like extra 10 correct questions for our upcoming test. There's only 40 questions.

Good one guys........


I'm proud to tell ya folks, I cut my own fringe! Inspired by a gorgeous British girl here. Errmmm.. U can just ignore the guy flexing at the back there.

Blur face vs. GORGEOUS PRETTY HOT SEXY hair lady.

The weather was sooooo warm that we can chill outside at night. We---on9, sing songs and play guitar.



He thinks he's some kind of superstar. Zzzzzz.........

Babadei!

I CAN'T believe his eyes are actually bigger than mine, in this picture!

That should be the way! Huiyin = big eyes. Daryl = small eyes!


Camera shy..............

Weather has been awesome since April 1st! Warm like Malaysia! I can't believe I miss the sun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB