Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Sun Bathing Day!

Sushi from Korean Express for lunch! It looks good and tastes good too!

Costs me 10 bucks = RM32! Geeezzz... But it was worth it. I'll remember Amir for stealing one piece of mine! Grrrr...

Sun was out. Combination of chilly air and warm sun. Perfect time to sunbath!

It would have sounded crazy to sunbath back in Malaysia, I know. But after 3 months plus practically stuck in cloudy weather, I miss the warmth of the lovely sun! I wana be TANNED hui yin.

*buzz buzz*

It's not Chrysanthemum *how I wish it is* Cuz I miss drinking Chrysanthemum tea. They are just pretty little wild flowers that are blossoming everywhere in Buffalo!


We've not gone crazy. We're just purely enjoying life.

A Walk To Remember. Ok, I gotta thanks Mr. Daryl Quay for spoiling the ending for me. How I wish I could knock my head to the wall and have memory loss. Obviously I can't *I was so near to doing it if Adrian didn't stop me!*

Sunbath again. Same day. Different spot. Converse vs American Eagle!

American Eagle wins! *Cuz it's cheaper! Duh......*


~~S U N~~

Finished my book under the sun!

Don't get fooled by my face. My tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably! The book made me cried...so much...


I wasn't wearing my contact. But I wana act cool under the sun. So...yeah....just observe the picture. Hehe!

Sunbath is cool and relaxing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB