Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Adventurous Saturday!

Donuts for the donuts lover.

Alicia's must-go!

I know I'm repeating myself, but the weather is so nice on Saturday that we can't stand staying indoor. So, we went to Buffalo Downtown.

It was very dead. Guess because it's Easter's eve.

This is Adrian Yeong. Getting electrocuted.


Check out that gold globe!



Alicia!

Buildings in Downtown are surprisingly ancient and cool!

I don't look like me here!

Yay! Group picture!










*snap*

Uh oh! Papparazzi spotted!

Papparazzi and subjects!

George Washington's statue!


Had awesome dinner at TGIF.






I love this picture! Sweet....

Food was superb! Different than back at home!





Of course gotta end the night with DESSERT! Brownie Obsession!

Family guy! Khidir would love this!

This is a wall at one of the residence hall. Awesome, right? *DO the D.A.N.C.E.!*


We played monopoly that night! This might sound ridiculous, but it was fun!

Watch movie after that, while having Lays with salsa sauce! Yum!

Spread the love, potato chip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB