Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Adrian to the Yeong!

Perfect weather on Aprill 11. Sunshine!

Check out my silver eyeliner!

OOPS! Fine... This post shouldn't be about me.

April 11. AYWK turned 20!

20 is a pathetic age actually. And he's not too happy about it.

20. 2 decades old. But still 1 more year to buy booze. So near yet so far. 365 more days man! Hah!

Dear Adrian, sorry, no birthday surprise for you. Cuz we run out of ideas and you know that perfectly well.

Hmmm..... Oh well! We went to Lake Effect Diner for his birthday gathering!

Food wasn't too bad. Dessert was awesome!





PB and J Milkshake! Orgasmic!



Heart-shaped grilled chicken!


It's a trailer. It's a diner!

I have no idea since when both of them are camera shy!


Fried B-A-N-A-N-A Spilt!
Happy Birthday Boy! Happy (Birthday Boy)!

Donuts is his life.

*Search search search*

Found it!



I bet his birthday wish just came true. Abercrombie & Fitch's Fierce. He's been talking about the cologne and abusing our noses with the tester for months!


Group pic. This pic sucks! Urgh!




Prezzie for him from us. I bet he'd have enough donuts for at least that week now. He ate a dozen of donuts all by himself. Please don't get diabetes, Weng Kay! Stop eating my Starburst!

Just for you! SURPRISE!

Happy 20th, hunk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB