Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Walden Galleria!



Time to shop AGAIN! My INITIAL plan was not to spend a dime, except on bus fare, food and movie ticket. But oh well, you know me.......................... PLAN FAILED!!! *swipe swipe swipe*

It's been a while since I put on make up. Nice weather. Outing. SO it's time to put those darlings to good use!


He looks like ah pek here! I like! *evil laugh*

*after putting on his aviator(to hide those small eyes)* I think we look like superstars here. A miang one and a hardcore one.

SOUTH PARK!
Alicia.YongChyi.Daryl.



Gangsta!


I adore my fringe a lot! Yippee!

Finally get to catch a movie in Buffalo! Alice In Wonderland! Make me miss Alice Tan Yee Ling!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB