Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Under the stars

Avatar. Under the stars. Outside in the cold. FREE! but COLD! but FREE!

Ok, here's the story of this picture. I was like: " Let's take a picture!" Adrian: "Ok!" *Chik chak* I have a look at the picture, I was surprised by a gorilla.

Me: "Wey, please take a proper picture!" Adrian :"Ok!"

*Smack on the head* Me: " WEYYYYYY!!!! Proper picture first! I'll take crazy picture with you later!" Adrian: "Hahaha, FINE!"

=)

Me: " Let's do dumb face!" Adrian: " Bllllluuuurrrrppppppp!"

Me: " I love this pic! I look cute!" Adrian: " Eeeerrrrr??????"

ANYWAYS, Avatar was super duper awesome!

No wonder people watch it over and over again, even if they have to pay for the ticket!

We were trembling throughout the whole movie...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB