Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Alicia is a March baby too!

March 17th! Alicia's big day!
I think she didn't have a too good day on her birthday eve. SO.... we cheered her up with some surprises.

Blue roses. Sex is free. Chocolate cake! Nice....


From Benefit! Omg, I just love Benefit's stuff. Gotta lay my hand on one of their products real soon!

This one is for Alicia!

And when she thought our surprise is over (which I kinda spoil it). We have Plan B! Whipped cream!!!!!!!

Sorry darl! But we're gotta make it an unforgettable bday for u! Hehe!


To note in this pic: 1. Daryl's head on Kenneth and Adrian Wong's shoulder. 2. Adrian Yeong's gay pose.

Happy 19th!





We went Anchor Bar for her birthday dinner!


Buffalo wings originated from this restaurant!

We ordered 60 wings!!!! Awesomesauce!



The best part is, there's live Jazz performance! Even more awesome!

All of us wore blue, Alicia's fav color!


Had a fun night! Love you Alicia. You've been wonderful! Happy 19th! We r both 19 now! May your dreams come true! I wana get free tickets for your future concerts, k? Muacks!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB