Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Contented Weekend!

Free tickets! Thx 2 Alicia for the International Fiesta's. Bball game ticket is free for all students!

Friday
Went to my Bio class.
Studied for a while.
International Fiesta with Daryl, Tahsin, Tausif and some others......
International Fiesta = Dance competition between all international student associations.
Malaysian did a great job! Alicia was great too! I had fun watching the competition.








Watched 2012 at Student Union's theater. It's free and a good movie. Made me cry. Damn bad. Watched with my mentor and my gang!
My gang = Alicia, Daryl, Adrian Yeong and Wong, Yong Chyi, Kenneth, Jon Yam.


Saturday
Job training which lasted like 7 freaking hours! Too much info to be digested in 7 hours pls... Yong and I complained and blur like hell. Luckily I'm getting paid for it! Just earned 50 bucks! Wooohooo....
Yong = New Korean friend!
Fyi, I'm going to work at the printing machine in the libraries! 7.65 per hour! Usd pls..... Fatt dart lo!

Basketball game! Last home game. Versus Ohio Bobcats! OMG! It was a very close game. We, True Blue Fans, screamed like hell! Damn syok! Plus, Yong Chyi who was damn panic, sitting next to me didn't really help me a lot with my raising blood pressure. Luckily, UB won!!!!! Go Bulls!!!!
My first ever frat party. It was an engineering frat party. So ppl weren't too crazy. But we were. We had snowball fight. And Yong Chyi kept on taking my specs away and then he would run upstairs with my specs.

Since it was unlimited drinks, I drank a bit too much of Jungle Juice.
Jungle Juice = A red colored cocktail that tastes just like fruit juice and you can't smell the super strong alcohol in it.

I was wasted. Puked 5 times. N I was completely knocked out. Thank you dear Alicia and Daryl for taking care of me. Thank you dear Yong Chyi for cleaning up my mess. Thank you dear Adrian Yeong for not doing anything to me.










Sunday
My hangover day................ Pening the whole day only.............. Hahaha................. Watched all videos of me taken when I was drunk. I was damn funny, and I still remember my name and 1 + 1 = Tuuuu..... That's my sunday.

I'm loving it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB