Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My "YER" birthday!

On my birthday eve, we had nasi lemak at Shereen's place. I thought it was just a random plan cuz it was very last minute. Turns out, it was sort of part of the plan to keep me under their watch.

Well, I never suspect anything. We had a fun night at Shereen's place. We managed to cook the authentic nasi lemak! Coooooooooooool!!!

My SS friend #1 Daryl Quay aka Babadei! He's a baba.

SS friend #2 Adrian Yeong! Always do retarded stuff.




This is me. Emoing. Kenneth asked me to.

Adrian's gay move.

Check it out. We cooked EVERY single thing ourselves! In America!

And we had Ben and Jerry's!



On their way to give me my surprise!

Who noes I was showering! When I came out from the bathroom, with my super wet hair, I saw lots of dark figures standing outside my room! My first reaction : "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I can't believe they were there to give me birthday surprise!!! I kept on saying "yer" non stop the whole night.....

Tiramisu cheesecake!

Cat walking with my new heels!

Somebody's bollywooding with MY balloons!




Thank you darling Alicia! For planning everything! And she had 3 exams that week!



Daryl was behind the master plan too!! Thank you so much....

I love this pic! I was seriously HIGH!

He loves beer. I love beer. We love beer!

Yong Chyi! Evil Elmo!





Muacks! I love you!



Maggie, my roommate was sort of part of the plan too.

My birthday presents include......

Helium balloons! My new babies!!! So in love with them!!!

A pair of gorgeous heels! Heels was on my shopping list! I love my friends...

And Tiramisu cheesecake from far far away land! It was super delicious.

I love them so much and I only know them for 2 months plus! Thank you folks for everything!!! Alicia! Daryl! Adrian Yeong! Adrian Wong! Yong Chyi! Kar Wei! Shin Yie! Kenneth! Jon! Gordon! Raymond! Hon Fu! Muacks muacks maucks! This is gotta be my most memorable, unforgettable, shocking birthday ever! Hehehe............... Thanks for all the wishes from back in Malaysia too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB