Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

First Night. For Me. In Buffalo.

FINALLY, I get to go clubbing in Buffalo on my birthday night. Dress up. Make up.

Club's name= Pure

Love the place, not the music.

Daryl and I helped Alicia to put on her make up. Gorgeous!


Adrian Yeong perasan-ing. His abercrombie & fitch pose!

Looking hot........





Went with my friends from India. They are hot....


Check out that chubby dude at the back! He solo danced the whole freaking night! Damn yeng!

Gossiping.....

Yong Chyi's signature move!!! *point point point*

That's how EVERY SINGLE PERSON there danced, except us....

Weng Kay


Daryl and I!

Yong Chyi's orgasm face! Haha!


"I'm not happy...."




Alicia

Anish!!!!




They were playing trance....techno...all night long.. so we were bored -went upstair - camwhore!


See the crosses on his hands? That indicates that we are underage and we can't buy any alcoholic drinks! Sucks big.............




It's time to chao! Next time, I'll check the music before stepping into any clubs... At least, now we know where and how to find clubs.


PURE SUCKS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB