Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Summer Break!

Finally, I'm done with finals.

Tortured for 1 whole week.

Not just because of the revisions and papers, I've fallen sick two days before my first paper. Urgh!

I officially hate the food here.

I officially miss home a lot.

I officially miss my family and my besties.

The most stressful week ever.

But I'm lucky I have friends who want to take care of me.

I'm lucky that I nailed 2 of my papers, though I screwed up 1.

I'm lucky that I got approved for summer housing before I get to move to my new place.

I was sick for 5 days. So I was starved for 5 days and I lost weight in 5 days.

I don't know how much weight I've lost. But my newly bought skinny jeans is skinny no more.


Lots of people are going back or are back at home by now. Jealous.

But I've chosen to stay here for summer, even before I come to US. That's my decision.

And I shall enjoy and make full use of the time I have here!

But the weather is being a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's so quiet around here that it creeps me out a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB