Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Beyoncé


Every night I rush to my bed, with hopes that maybe I'll get a chance to see you.

Lost in a fairytale, can you hold my hand and be my guide?

You're the perfect lullaby.

You could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare.

Either way I don't wanna wake up from you.

Somebody pinch me, your love's too good to be true.

My guilty pleasure, I ain't going nowhere.

Baby as long as you're here, I'll be floating on air.

Boy, you're my temporary high.

I wish that when I wake up,

You're there to wrap your arms around me for real

And tell me you'll stay by my side.

Never leave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB