Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Journey of Becoming a Good Housewife

Since it's holiday, Alicia and I have plenty of time to go to the supermarket, to prepare, to cook and to wash the dishes.

That's fried bee hoon which tastes awesome!

Croissant which is insanely easy to make! We just bought the dough, spread it on the baking tray, slide it into the oven and TING! Done!

Healthy dinner!

Fried rice which tastes a bit too plain due to lack of ingredient.

Hershey Brownies that I baked. Failed twice and I have to scrap off the burnt part twice! Urgh! I blame the oven...................... I followed the instructions on the box!

Well, put a strawberry and vanilla ice-cream, it tastes awesome! Like seriously!

It was for the birthday boy, Adrian Wong! Happy 19th Birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB