Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Sixth Month!!!

Just wana update my blog.
Just wana keep it short.

Went to Quattro spontaneously with Liz and Wei! Followed Khidir. Cool place, but filled with uncles and aunties.... Hehe!! We were followed by a weird freaky uncle, and Khidir gave him his weird shitting squint!










Some cool shots before tennis !






And when the guys playing futsal...



Sent my bro off....and..I cried......... but still managed to take some pictures..



Take care big bro!!


Bangkok Jazz.. Brought Liza there!! And I wore my kiddy dress. Suprisingly, Khidir and Aaron said it looks nice....







Coolness borrowed from Khidir!!
One of my fav live performances! Love Hiro, the bassist! And the vocal too!
This paper was found on the table Khidir reserved at Bangkok Jazz! KHBIR!

Dressed up. For him, it's for Mike's play. For me, it's for a girls' night out!





Sunshine on me!






I wana cut my hair until this length!!!


Just the 2 of us!!!
"Wana take a picture of my 2 biji?" said Kai Xun
Check out her....erhem....chest...... Oh ya! I kissed her!!! Yum!!! It was a dare...

At Little Bally yo! With Ipoh gorgeous and Metro dudes..... Love hanging out with them!!

Yan ruined my pic!!!!

Retard together!
Absolutely love this picture!




Steam face!

Brandon was amazed by Renyu's machoness!!

Han Chong's beanie!

That one fine Sunday night, Khidir brought me to a very nice restaurant which is next to a lake! Nice food nice scenery....






Went swimming at the freakiest pool of all!!!! At MyPlace! There was no light at all under the pool! Only a few pathetic garden lights around the pool...... Swam with AARON!!!

And I found this freaky yellow tight goggles! Who actually would buy YELLOW goggles anyway? except Sandy...... cuz it's Sandy's.....

My life is quite happening now, finally!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB