Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Friday, June 26, 2009

It's all about me!!

Does having tons of friends matter?

Does being the hottest or prettiest girl matter?



Nah.....not really....

To me, having friends who really care about me and would share secrets with me define friendship.

Popularity is so insignificant compared to that.

And about the who's hot and who's not part, my confidence level never come form others.

I strut my own stuff and style!



Sincere and passionate folks would make it to my sweetie's list and I'll adore you!

To be blacklisted, you just have to be self-centered and good at demoralizing others with your big bad mouth!

"Screw you guys! I'll do what I want!" Eric Cartman

1 comments:

Asstounding kukubird said...

oo yo... it matters!!!!

August 27, 2009 at 1:51 AM

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB