Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Occupied

I need a lil bit time off...

Lately, I've been busy with........work...and...a bit of studying....

I'm DYING to play more futsal and tennis! I wana improve in both games! And I'm getting very competitive... with myself, scaring my friends... Hehe...

My silly brother is leaving to UK tomorrow. I'm sad... I bet I'll cry like hell tomorrow. I haven't been spending a lot of time with him since college. He's busy with his study and I'm busy with mine. Though we are just 30 mins drive apart, we never really meet up in KL, always in Ipoh only, my home. Gotta miss him....... Take care, big bro!

I wana rest! I wana play the Sims 3!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB