Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lost from the scene

Have been occupied with my part time job and tests.

Have been hanging out a lot with Khidir, Aaron and Vinod, my guy buddies from college.

Have been straining myself with futsal and tennis. I don't know when I would be ready for gym! Hold on there, Wei! I always get very frustrated at myself and curse A LOT when I'm playing.

Have been thinking about how my life would be in another 6 more months and wondering why time passes by so damn freaking fast!!!

Have lost track of what's happening in my homies' life. I'm feeling the distance. I'm praying hard that nothing is changing between me and them. Nobody is making any effort, include me.

Have been comparing myself with a lot of people around me. It's driving me crazy. I know I should stop but I can't help myself.

Have lots of pictures taken in May, which I'll upload now.

Went all the way to Penang from Subang just for our TOEFL test! And after we successfully dragged ourselves from those comfortable and soft beds, they just put up a notice at the test center telling us the test was rescheduled! F*** them!!!











Fernie and I! Same pose!


Go away! Don't block me!

I wonder what was Vinod looking at that made him wana scratch his balls! Haha!


Love Kah Xin's, Zjen Thak's and my expressions!




Back to SS15!!!


It's Vinoadharen's 19th Birthday!!!!

And we kidnapped him and put him in Boon Han's car boot! Wuakakaka! We drove around for around 15 mins!



Very nice beef burger!!! In Longenhaus, Taipan.

Miangnya!!!

BOONaaronKHIDIR


I guess he was cursing because of the multi-layered present!

Happy birthday dude!!!



Arrgghh!! Pain!!! He was hugging me super tightly!!



After the birthday cake was finished, he used thousand island sauce and squeezed it onto everyone who was still there!


Their after party at My Place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB