Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Semester Break!

Met up with Meow to get some update! Haven't heard from her for a very long time cuz I was having exam! So chat at kopitiam then we went to a pub with a live band. Just can't believe the band played mostly oldies! No wonder the average age group there was 40! I'm a bit too young for that!

Looking pretty my dear...

Had a very freaking FILLING trip to Penang with my lovely family! We did nothing much except eating, sleeping and watching tv! Oh we did go swimming! Haha! Other than that nothing much! Went to Gurney Plaza to buy pants for my bro, who's going overseas soon. Believe me or not, I didn't buy anything at all! I didn't even have the urge! Kakaka! This trip is just all about food and bonding time!

Bilik INJIN!

I don't look like myself here!

Food Hunt! Absolutely bloated during the whole trip!

My lil babies! Elephant and hamtaro!

How can you resist those cute dotted black eyes!
Everybody's smilling!

Karaoke session! This time we went to K Box, JJ! Can't belive JJ is charging for parking soon! That sucks!!!! 3 hours of singing wasn't enough at all!!! Kc was neglected in K Box cuz we girls were bz having some girl talk! Soooweee....


Came back to subang with Meow and Kok Chin! So don't wana leave Ipoh! I love to stay at home and slack.... But too bad.. Gotta go back to college! But before that, I had a great weekend with Kok Chin and Meow! Both stayed overnight at my rented house! Haha! Actually friends aren't allowed to stay overnight! That's the first rule in the house! Who cares??? I found out that Kok Chin snores and makes some weird sound with his teeth when he sleeps! And ya Kee, he hugged the chicken plushie to sleep both nights here! Wuakaka!

We went to Bangsar and had drinks with Khidir and his friends. It was kinda exciting cuz his friends are interesting! Hehe! And Jason shattered my fantasy about Leehom by telling me that his friend's sister's friend, which is a guy, dated Leehom!!! Thunder! Rain! Cyclone! Totally ruin my excitement to watch Leehom's concert the next day! I really don't know if I should believe that or not!

But after watching Leehom's concert, I really don't care if he's gay or straight or bi, he's the best! He's super cute, charming, funny and his voice is just OH-MY-GOD! His concert ROCKS! Studio version of his few songs didn't sound really nice, but when he sang them live, the songs are just so beautiful!!! He's a true musician! He's really sincere and passionate about music! Super talented! Love him to the max! I'm TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HIM! I'm going to buy his every single album and go to his every single concert that I can go from now on! This concert really worths every penny! And it was so organised! It wasn't hard or too crowded to get in and out of the stadium at all! There're 25,000 people at the concert! Total madness! I'm absolutely crazy for leehom now! Can't stop listening to his songs! Can't stop thinking about him! LEEHOM!!!



On sunday, Khidir brought us to warehouse sales in PJ! Meow bought some underwears and boxers for her dad and bro and friends! There wasn't much for girls at the first warehouse sales we went! Then MPH warehouse sales was HEAVEN for me and Meow! We are book freaks! And the books there are so freaking cheap! Even for the new series of Twilight, the complete 4 books they are selling for a much cheaper price! I just grab everything I can like mad there! First time I need a basket when I'm shopping for books!

After that it's time for Meow and Kok Chin to go back! Sobz... I'm going to miss them... And when I got back home, I realised I lost my wallet. Freaking sad... And I know my parents are just going to make me feel very guilty for losing my IC, again. Then tommorow when I was having class, INTI called me and somebody found my wallet and return it back to INTI! Luckily I have my student card in my wallet! Turn out I dropped it outside my house when I was getting off Khidir's car! I'm one lucky chick! God bless that honest guys who found my wallet and didn't take any of my stuff! There was a RM50 note in my wallet! Super happy!!!!

Quality time with family back at Ipoh, reunion with Ipoh peeps, Leehom's awesome concert, stakes of books waiting for me plus lost and found wallet! What else can beat that short marvelous break? I'm one well fed fat lucky happy child! Family, friends, honesty and LeeHom rock my world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB