Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Idle.........

I

  • am crazy for Restaurant City. I can't stop playing it.
  • miss my baby very much. Baby is what I'm going to address him as, starting from now on.
  • wana go back to Ipoh desperately.
  • wana work and earn lots of money.
  • can't focus on my study. I don't feel like I'm still a student because my timetable is so damn empty.
  • am not going to add strangers in facebook and msn anymore. Friends mean I know you, in person and I DO talk to my friends.
  • am trying to be a social butterfly! I wana be able to make conversation with just anyone, anywhere, anytime.
  • was crazy talking with Wei just now! We're planning to start going to gym together!!!!
  • wana try other clubs other than MOS!
  • want my baby to go clubbing with me......
  • need to go shopping for stuff for my family!!!
  • supposedly have done my TOEFL! Bugger internet was down and no choice the test has to be rescheduled!!! There goes my RM75 if I did stay in SS15 and work for 3 days.
  • miss my Ipoh friends who are in Ipoh and far away land, Aussie!!!
  • am starting to be a little bit clingy, though I know I shouldn't!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB