Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ma Day of Work

Yesterday I worked for 5 and a half hour. Quite tiring. It was quite crowded. And when I'm nervous, I'll be clumsy or might be even shaking, then I'll make mistake. My boss criticized on the dessert I made. Haiz.... Why is he so mafan..... DAMN!!! And he misunderstood me TWICE today and I only got to clarify once! Shit him la!!!

Fortunately, some friends made an appearance in Snowflake today, which made my day! Thanks Wei, Peng, Saiful, Vinod and GEORGE aka Sandy! Hehe! You guys compensate the frustration and tiredness in me. Finally today I get to talk to them when I'm working! I can't even say hi to Dear, Aaron and Amos who dropped by that day! It's all about timing!

That some day, I dreamt that I witnessed a person commit suicide right in front of my eyes!! Jumped off the building! Freaking scary................

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB