Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

New Lifestyle

I'm nocturnal now. Have been sleeping around 6 am for the past few days. Luckily my timetable allows me to do that. I only have classes on 3 days in a week. Plus my Monday class is only from 2-4pm! Best of all, I have Friday off!

Supposedly that'll be great for me to spend a 3 days weekend back at home, Ipoh plus Thursday night is ladies night! Teehee! But now I'm a career woman! Haha! That sounds a bit too exaggerate, actually. Fyi, friends, I'm currently working at Snowflake, a Taiwanese dessert shop. It's kinda cool working there. Not too tiring but the bosses there are just too fussy about the thickness of the grass jelly and tou hua! Who cares, actually? Nobody really notice that, I think! Hehe! So far so good. Earning some money, trying to lessen my parents' burden. But I have to sacrify my own fun time hanging out with friends and family. Sigh.....

And I'm addicted to Restaurant City now. It's fun and not as meaningless as Pet Society! Don't get me wrong, I do love Pet Society.

Watched Hotel for Dogs yesterday and it's super nice, especially for dog lovers. At first I thought the storyline will be dumb, turns out it's so touching that I cried! Uhuhuhu....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB