Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

On a Lovely Saturday Morning.


Spot that signboard. It's so cool. I wana have a HuiYinHighway. HYH! Wonder how much do I need to pay a year.

Dim Sum at Uncle John's!
Kenneth. Honfu. Alicia.




Free Chinese Tea! Awesome!




The Siew Mai is surprisingly very nice!


We crashed....I mean explored the Health Science Library! OMG! It's super nice! Just like in the Harry Potter movie. Damn cool!

New partner in crime..... The shopaholic!
Angeline.Alicia.Shin Yie.



Had yummy Thai food. Super big portion.


I bought quite... a lot of stuffs and I had FUN. Thanks guys and my ladies....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB