Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ciaos!!

Tried my best to hold back my tears. But seeing tears on my friends' faces, made me weep.... In the end, all the ladies cried... My tears continued flowing uncontrollably until I boarded the plane! Geeeezzz....... I'll miss everything in Malaysia, but there's more waiting for me in the state. I feel very bad for not meeting some friends before flying off. Didn't get to give some a hug too!

Well....after 30+ hours, I've reached Buffalo safely! Still jetlag now. Need more rest. Orientation's boring. Weather is very cold. But I think I'm coping very well! So no worries!

You know what's cool about the weather here? First, you don't need a refrigerator. Just walk around with anything you wana chilled outside for a while, then there you go! Second, I get to wear cute scarf and freaking cool boots! Thirdly, I don't need to shower everyday!!! Teehee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB