Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My PSYCHOLOGY 101 Rocks to the max!

Psy 101 is not even in my requirement for me to graduate. But, due to certain circumstances, I'm taking it now and I'm lovin it!

I believe I can say PSY 101 is my favorite class of ALL TIME! Cuz my professor ROCKS!

Fist day of class......
Dr. Hawks said fuck like at least 10 times in 50 minutes class and some other cursing words which made all 400 students in the class ROFL.

Second day of class......
He said fuck AGAIN and showed middle finger.

Though I need to pay $130 bucks for the textbook and a stupid clicker (its function is less than calculator but more expensive than a calculator), I LOVE PSY 101! Can't wait to go to class again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB