Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

VINOADHAREN!

Flaring nostrils!




Rum and raisin ice-cream he bought for me!


This guy always very sayang me. Just that sometimes he's too busy with his own matters. It's ok. When he's free, he'll give me the whole world! Hehe!
Vinod can:
  • make the most depressed person laugh their ass off!
  • give you lecture like a philosopher.
  • whack a football so hard that it usually scares the keeper!
  • talk non-stop! He's a live radio.
  • take advantage of girls without them even noticing!
  • be there for you whenever you want! Just MESSAGE HIM! as he always say before saying goodbyes.
I'll remember you forever and everything you told me! Love you always. Take care in US! Will miss you tons!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB